13 Josh Miller
- right-handed hitting outfielder, started 27 of the 31 games he played in this season
- he finished seventh among regular players with a batting average of .267. Miller ended the season with five doubles, two home runs, and 26 runs batted in (RBI)
- he went seven for seven on stolen bases and ended the season with a fielding percentage of .981 as an outfielder
- ranked third on the team with nine multiple-RBI games and also had nine games with two or more hits. His career-best 10 game hitting streak was Guilford's fourth-longest streak in 2003
- his best game March 13 in Guilford's 20-11 loss to Piedmont. In the contest, Miller scored two runs, went three for four at the plate, and had three RBI. He also hit his first career homer in the game
Personal: Lettered three times for Coach Edward Klimech’s Teaneck High School squad… won All-League laurels and was twice named All-County… son of Martin and Margie Miller.